Today’s world is full of people trying to kick the smoking habit by turning to vaping instead. The invention of the vaped vaporizer pen has made it easy to switch from the more traditional smoking to vaping instead. Of course, as with any type of product on the market today, vaporizer pens come with their own set of pros and cons.
Read on below for some of the pros and cons of owning a vaped vaporizer pen.
The Pros of Vaping Pens
- Using a vaping pen has been known to bring families back together. It can get very annoying to have to go outside all of the time to smoke. When you are a vaper, you can smoke just about anywhere without bothering the people around you.
- Vaping pens have no nasty smell that affects your clothes and surrounding.
- Vaping pens emit no second hand smoke to affect your loved ones and friends.
- The number one reason that people switch to vaping pens is the fact that they are said to be better for you than traditional smoking. There is no concrete proof yet, but they seem to be better for your health than traditional tobacco.
- Vaping is clean for you and the environment around you.
These are a few of the advantages of throwing down your cigarettes and picking up a vaping pen instead. Unlike cigarettes, vaping pens come with a variety of juices to choose from, making it possible to have a different smoke every time you light up.
The Cons of Vaping Pens
Of course, where there are advantages to vaping, there are going to be disadvantages as well. Read on below for a few of the cons of vaping pens.
- The biggest con of vaping and vaping pens is the fact that they are not regulated by the FDA. Since there are no laws regarding making them, you need to be extra careful which brand of pen you buy.
- It is said, that if you are looking for an alternative to smoking that will stop your addiction, this may not be right for you. Stopping smoking takes willpower, this is just a healthier alternative.
These are just a few of the pros and cons to vaping and vaping pens. If you are on the fence about switching, then weigh them carefully, do your research, and make the right choice for you.